- Increase the knowledge and skills of personnel in Internal Control System (ICS) and guide the Provincial Government in installing its system.
- Facilitate ICS Baseline Assessments of all departments in the Provincial Government.
- Work with the Provincial Government to conduct a fiduciary risk assessment on the use of financial system.
- Help the Provincial Government to monitor departments’ compliance with risk management requirements.
- Assist the Provincial Government to integrate risk assessment in the budget allocation system.
- Develop the advanced knowledge and skills of Internal Audit staff members and provide suitable facilities and services to ensure they can carry out their functions.
- Promote adherence to existing laws, rules and regulations.